The Hospital Account Manager undertakes full responsibility of the following:
- You approach the belgian hospital market in a structured way with the objectives to deliver services and products
- You can make account plans for the hospitals in order to look at potential, business development and future strategy
- You manage to identify key decision makers in the purchasing process and can influence them to collaborate with the company
- You work closely with hospital pharmacist and physicians in an integrated account approach, allowing to identify opportunities
- You broaden your client portfolio as soon as you see the opportuities to do so while maintaining very good relationships with your exisiting customers
- You share all obtained info from the Belgian hospitals through the CRM system
- You have a strong knowledge of the Hospital and Hospital Pharmacies environment and the purchasing processes.
- You have least 5 years of experience in a hospital Sales role or similar and a proven track record.
- You know in detail the Belgian Hospitals environment: Wallonia/Flanders/Brussels
- Your native language is French, but you also speak and write Dutch very fluently. Other languages are an asset.
- Influencing: having impact, negotiating skills, convincing an audience
- Understanding business: you perfectly know the inside of a hospital and its functioning and know how to build a plan to get to your objectives
- Managing: you manage your accounts according to their needs, aligned with your objectives
- Networking: you know how to build strategic relationships
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, you have the attitude to make things happen.
- A challenging function with a lot of variety, autonomy, and responsibility.
- You work in a pleasant atmosphere in a dynamic team.
- A chance to grow and to have a real impact on our business.
- Being part of a highly innovative and fast-growing international player in the Life Sciences industry.
- We invest in your personal development.
- We offer an attractive salary package with a permanent contract and a package of fringe benefits.