Currently we are looking for an experienced Office Manager for our head office in Anderlecht, Belgium.
Do you like wearing multiple hats and a lot of variety and responsibility in an internationally active pharmaceutical company? Then you might be the person we need!
As a fulltime Office Manager, you have a variety of responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact and face of our head office; you welcome visitors and answer phone calls.
- Manage the relationships and agreements with office vendors, service providers, and our landlord, including office services and utilities.
- Coordinate business trips abroad and visits to our Belgian office (travel, hotel, transfers, restaurant, …).
- Organize internal and external events in Belgium and abroad.
- Take care of the meeting rooms agenda and catering orders.
- Post communications and updates on our intranet.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of our Health & Safety policy.
- Follow up our (registered) mail handling and administrative processes.
- Coordinate all office equipment (contracts and supplies).
- Manage all storage facilities and archives and be involved in office security matters.
- Proactively keep a lookout for new office management trends and tools that align with business growth.
- Support the management team in operational requests.
You are the key person in our head office and will work closely together with the management team and all other departments. You will report directly to the CIO and will be based in Anderlecht, Belgium.
- The successful candidate has a higher degree or equivalent through experience.
- A demonstrated experience in office management or in related functions.
- Flexible and knows how to adapt to priorities.
- Enthousiastic and loves working autonomously.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and administration skills.
- A positive spirit and drive for performance.
- Eye for detail and delivers high quality.
- Digital and tech savvy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- A challenging function with a lot of variety, autonomy and responsibility.
- You work in a pleasant atmosphere and in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Being part of a highly innovative and fast-growing international player in the Life Sciences industry.
- We invest in your personal development.
- We offer an attractive salary package with a permanent contract and a package of fringe benefits
including meal vouchers and insurances.