ABOUT OUR COMPANY
A.forall is a Belgian group of pharmaceutical companies with headquarters in Anderlecht (Belgium) and offices in Ireland and the United States. Employing in total over 144 employees, the Group distributes a wide range of pharmaceutical products to pharmacies, wholesalers, hospitals and retirement homes. At the same time, Alter Pharma is a global player on the generics market, with around 15 molecules on the European and US market and a fully stocked pipeline of niche, complex and added value products.
We make affordable medicines available to all, this means that we foster patient access by deuivering superior healthcare solutions that are affordable and available for everyone, eliminating any barrier for treatment continuity.
OUR Company DNA
We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutal respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication and motivation of each of our employees.
We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
We are currently looking for a talented QA Officer to be involved in our Pharmacy House, Hospital business. The successful candidate must contribute to maintaining an effective quality management system in accordance with the Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use (GDP).
You will report directly to the Responsible Person and be based in Estampuis (Mouscron)
- Provide quality support to the Responsible Person, including management of activities and processes related to:
- Deviations, non-conformities, CAPAs, Change Control, Complaints
- Assessment of customers and suppliers
- Follow-up of subcontracted activities
- Training program for the staff members
- Product recall
- Provide quality support to ensure a gold-standard in the warehouse, including the daily follow-up of the warehouse temperature, the follow-up of the cleaning program, the follow-up of the pest control program, …
- Participate actively to internal audits according to annual planning and provide support in the follow-up of necessary actions.
- Perform product receipt record review and release activities as needed and as delegated by the Responsible Person.
- Provide support for the review and analysis of quality data and writing of quality report
- Provide support during external audits
- Ensure an optimal management of GDP documentation.
- Ensure Responsible Person is appraised on all Quality related issues.
- Assist in all technical aspects and projects as and when required by the Responsible Person.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in a scientific field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a GxP environment (manufacturing, laboratory, quality assurance/control, regulatory affairs).
- Demonstrated ability to write up scientific/technical documents.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in French and in English. Dutch is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
For more information about our company, please visit https://aforallpharma.com/.
Motivation letter and CV can be sent to email@example.com